Common Cold fever – What are Symptoms and ultimate Health Tips to prevent it
What is common cold fever?
How is the common cold fever spread?
Symptoms of the common cold fever
Catching the common cold fever
Tips on how to prevent the spread of the common cold fever
- It is important to remember to wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- You should also moisturize or sanitize your hands with creams or oils.
How to deal with the common cold fever
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Limit your exposure to others.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Get enough sleep.
- Don’t over-vaccinate.
- Have a humidifier
If you’re at a higher elevation than sea level and you don’t live in a humid environment, you may not need a humidifier.
- Avoid over-the-counter medications
Over the counter (OTC) medications fall into the category of medications that don’t need a doctor’s prescription, but which can interact with other medications you’re taking.
OTC medications include antacids, cold and flu medications, cough and cold meds, and pain relievers. Be sure to check the “sides” or “routine” section of the product label to make sure you’re not taking any other medications while you’re on the product.
OTC medications don’t always have your best interest at heart, and they can interact with other medications you’re taking, which can lead to an increased risk of a “false positive” result on an allergy test.