Jezi Mpya Za Yanga 2022/2023 – Best of Seasons

Filed in Sports, TRENDING NEWS by on July 2, 2023 0 Comments

Jezi Mpya Za Yanga New Yanga Kit 2022/2023

Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

Jezi mpya za yanga 2022/23,Jezi mpya za yanga za ugenini,jezi za yanga za nyumbani 2022 Jezi Mpya za Yanga 2022/2023 Young Africans Away Kit Jezi Mpya za Yanga 2022/2023 Young Africans Home Kit


Jezi Mpya Za Yanga

Full name Young Africans Sports Club
Founded 11 February 1935; 87 years ago, as New Young
Stadium National Stadium (Tanzania)
Capacity 60,000
President Eng. Hersi Ally Said
Head coach Nasreddine Nabi
League Tanzanian Premier League
2021-22 Unbeaten Champions
Website Club website


The club, known as Young Boys, has won 28 league titles and various domestic cups, and has participated in five CAF Champions League tournaments. CECAFA Club Championship is one of them.


See Also Majina ya Walioitwa kwenye Training ya Sensa 2022


Jezi Mpya za Yanga Sport club

Jezi Mpya za Yanga Sport club

Jezi Mpya Za Yanga Msimu wa 2022/2023 Season,Jezi Mpya za Yanga 2022/23 Young Africans New Kits 2022/2023,Yanga Sc Kits 2022-2023






Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% for club members.

The club holds a long-standing rivalry with their cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest the Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry was ranked 5th as one of the most famous African derbies.

The roots of the club can be traced back to the 1910s, but the club’s official history began in 1935 when a group of Dar es Salaam residents, who were considered non-Africans by the colonial administration in Tanganyika and competed in a league full of “non-African” clubs, decided to form a football club.

The New Young is thought to have been the club’s first moniker. It was later named Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, and finally Young Africans Sports Club.

Members quarreled over their team’s poor results and performances immediately after the club’s establishment in 1935.

The club’s poor performance in 1936 led some of its members to break away and form another team. Arab members who desired to cause divisiveness among the club’s members caused a split.

The two teams, Simba and Queens F.C. (currently Simba), have been rivals ever since. They were successful, and together with dissidents formed a new team (Queens F.C.).

Young Africans and Simba, the two teams that make up Africa’s most exciting, interesting, and hotly debated derbies are regarded as the top five derbies in African football.

On May 27, the club members agreed to alter the club’s governing structure to allow for private investments from other firms. In 2020, Yanga signed a contract with La Liga to advise on marketing and digital strategies.


Taarifa Juu ya Uzinduzi wa Jezi mpya za Simba SC


About the Author ()

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.