Seasonal affective disorder – What You Should Know
What is seasonal affective disorder?
When is it diagnosed?
How is seasonal affective disorder diagnosed?
The symptoms of seasonal affective disorder
The treatment for seasonal affective disorder
- Getting enough sleep, you may like to see the best to do to get enough sleep.
- Eating a healthy balanced diet .
- Keeping your stress level down.
- Avoiding exposure to direct sunlight – wearing sunscreen when out in the sun.
- Using a humidifier in your home to keep your air temperature lower.
- Getting your blood pressure checked regularly to make sure it’s not getting too high.