2023 Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary (GCRA) Online Applications
Online applications for the 2023 Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary (GCRA) are now open.
The bursary will be used to provide financial support for students who need it in order to continue their academic education. Fill out the online application form for the bursary at https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/ to submit your application.
Students who have been accepted to and/or are presently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at a PSET-accredited institution of higher learning are also eligible.
Students who have been admitted to an approved institution of higher learning and want to continue post-graduate studies may also apply for the GCRA Bursary Program 2023–2024.
Although the following students automatically qualify, they should still fill out the online application:
- Top Performers from Schools in Gauteng
- Top student in Gauteng from free schools
- Top 3 students from Gauteng LSEN schools
How to Apply for the 2023 Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary (GCRA)
To apply for a GCRA bursary in 2023, you must do the following actions:
- Go to https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za to access the GCRA Bursary Application Portal 2023.
- Then choose “Apply/Register.”
- Read the guidelines below on the display.
- Click “Next” to proceed after that.
- Please pay close attention to the instructions shown on the screen.
- Click “Go to Registration” after that.
- Check the box next to “Accept” after reading and comprehending the disclaimer’s terms.
- To create your profile, enter your personal information. Required fields are indicated with a red asterisk (*).
- You will first see a success notification on the system, and then you will get an SMS verifying your registration.
- To continue with your application, click “Ok.”
- Select “Go to Apply”
- Type in your educational background.
- Next, further sponsors. If you don’t have a different sponsor, choose “No” and then click “Save.”
- If you have a different sponsor, choose “Yes,” fill out the financial details, and then click “Save.”
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- If you accept the terms and conditions, click “Accept.”
- You will see a success notification on the system and get an SMS confirming that your application was received.
- To exit and confirm, click “Ok.”
You must submit the necessary identifying papers, such as a birth certificate or passport, as well as any documents that attest to your qualifications (such as mark sheets and certificates).
You will get an automatic response outlining when you may anticipate hearing from us on the status of your application after completing all of your information and clicking “Submit.”
Requirements and Qualifications
Application Qualifications for the GCRA 2023 Bursary online
possess a grade 12 certificate in mathematics or the equivalent. You may still apply if you don’t meet this requirement, but you’ll need to pass the GCRA-administered matric equivalency test.
On our website, you may verify your NSC, NC, ND, or NAC accreditation for free. When we verify your result with us, you’ll learn whether you’re eligible for financing and how much money you may get if your application is successful.
Once verified, these credentials may be used as evidence of the official credentials needed for program admission (s).
Application Requirements for the Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary for 2023–2024
- certified South African ID copy (by birth)
- proof of residency in Gauteng
- Matriculation diploma or most recent grades (certified)
- Affidavit or parental or guardian proof of income
- Motivational letter (not more than 2 pages)
- Letter of admission from a PSET institution or documentation of enrollment
- medical/disability report (where applicable)
Please be aware that there won’t be any in-person consultations. Applications submitted online alone will be accepted. For information on how to apply online, visit https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za. Learn more about the GCRA Bursary for 2022–2023.
Online Applications for GCRA 2023 Bursaries
The GCRA 2023 Bursary is a financial program designed to assist Gauteng City Region Academies students who are pursuing a profession in tourism and hospitality. If students satisfy the requirements for the bursary, they may receive financial aid.
You must have earned your matriculation or the equivalent from a South African institution that has been accredited in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
What the 2023 Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary is About
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a nonprofit organization with the mission of enhancing the quality of life for its residents via social inclusion, economic development, and entrepreneurship. GCRA, which was founded in 2012, is a participant in the International Network for Business and Entrepreneurship Education (INBE).
GCRA gives entrepreneurs the chance to learn more about business management skills including project management, finance, marketing, and leadership with the goal of making Gauteng one of Africa’s premier business hubs.
City Region of Gauteng Academy (GCRA)
They may increase their expertise via these training programs in order to develop their own firms or turn into prosperous entrepreneurs.
A student must have passed Grade 10 and be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary institution program of study in order to be eligible to apply for the Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) 2023 Bursary.
This scholarship is also open to students in grades 11 through 12.
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) 2023 Bursary Online Applications
Students who aspire to pursue postsecondary education could take advantage of the Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) 2023 bursary. While attending university, this grant will pay for your tuition, housing, and food costs.
You are eligible to apply if you are enrolled in any institution within the Gauteng Province and are pursuing a National Diploma or Higher Certificate in one of the following disciplines: accounting, agriculture sciences, business management and administration, engineering technology, information technology management systems, or logistics.