Ajira Dangote Group – Available Job 2022
Dangote Group is a manufacturing conglomerate that is one of Nigeria’s most diversified conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Job Opportunity at Dangote Cement, Medical Officer
Ajira Dangote Group
Post: Medical Officer
Location: Dangote Group Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
Term: Full time
Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 48.6 million tones per year across ten countries.
Serve as an advisor on health issues and disease control, discover inconsistencies and investigate problems, and provide medical support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all activities in dispensary and ensure compliance of other stuff members.
- Taking the active role in overseeing the medical care of patients.
- Ensure consistent and accurate documentation of medical records for all patient. This helps accumulation and organization of important clinical data that is vital to provide comprehensive medical care to patient.
- Provide standard consultation and service to all patients
- Technical skills to review and oversee health records
- Hold the effective leadership skills to guide an entire healthcare team and implement valid action plans.
- Perform any other duties as may assigned by Senior
- Bachelor of degree in Medicine
- At least Six (6) years of experience in the field.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to understand, recall information and perform activity with proficiency
- Good incident analysis skill
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Teamwork and coordination skill
- Innovation & Creativity
- Excellence communication (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development