Angers vs Marseille lineups 30 Sep 2022: H2H, News and XI.
Line ups for Angers – Marseille today, Angers vs Marseille lineups 30 Sep 2022, lineup for Angers, line up for Marseille, Betting Tips for Angers vs Marseille.
Starting on September 30, 2022, at 19:00 UTC, Angers and Olympique de Marseille will face off in a match at the Stade Raymond Kopa stadium in Angers, France. The game is a Ligue 1 contest.
Angers are currently ranked 14th, while Olympique de Marseille are in second place.
When Angers SCO plays Marseille on tonight, it will be the ninth matchday of the Ligue 1 season, and they will be going for their third straight victory.
The hosts’ most recent game was against Nice more than ten days ago, and despite having a man advantage for more than 60 minutes, they only managed to score one goal.
Many football fans were taken aback because this was the first of Gérald Baticle’s team’s last seven games to end with fewer than 2.5 goals.
Nevertheless, despite a strong start to the Ligue 1 season, the visitors, “Olympique Marseille,” have not had much luck lately. Following losses to Eintracht Frankfurt (0-1) and Rennes (1-1) in the UEFA Champions League and league, respectively, they are preparing for this match. However, the fact that they are one of only two Ligue 1 teams still undefeated this season ought to inspire them greatly.
Angers vs Marseille Head to Head (H2H) stats
- Teams Angers Marseille played 15 games so far. 3 straight games were won by Angers. Marseille has five victories.
- Seven games were drawn.
- In direct matches, both teams scored 2.73 goals per game on average.
- Angers averaged 1.27 goals per game during the actual season.
- Over 1.5 goals were scored in 7 (77.78%) home matches (team and opponent).
- In 6 (66.67%) of the home matches in season 2022, there were more than 2.5 goals scored by both teams. In season 2022, Marseille scored 1.40 goals on average per game.
- In 6 (100.00%) of the away games, there were more than 1.5 goals scored by both teams. Over 2.5 goals were scored by the away team in 1 (16.67%) of the matches they played.
Following his red card in the 1-0 victory over Nice the last time out, Sofiane Boufal, who has three goals in his last six games, won’t be available for Angers SCO to use.
Halid Sabanovic and Ulrick Eneme-Ella, who missed that game due to injuries, are still questionable for Friday’s match against Marseille.
Last matches of Angers
Due to a thigh injury he sustained against Eintracht Frankfurt in the UEFA Champions League, Manchester United loanee Eric Bailly, who is playing for Marseille, is likely to miss a few more games.
While players like Dimitri Payet, Luiz Suarez, and Pape Gueye, who served as his replacement last time out, will be hoping to make their first-team comebacks, Leonardo Balerdi, 23, would like to start again in central defense.
Angers vs Marseille lineups 30 Sep 2022
- 16 Pau López
- 99 Chancel Mbemba Mangulu
- 4 Samuel Gigot
- 5 Leonardo Balerdi
- 7 Jonathan Clauss
- 6 Mattéo Guendouzi
- 22 Pape Gueye
- 23 Sead Kolašinac
- 17 Cengiz Ünder
- 70 Alexis Sanchez
- 77 Amine Harit
- In their last four games, Marseille failed to avoid conceding.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in six of Angers SCO’s last seven games.
- In their last two home games against Marseille, Angers is undefeated.
- In their last four away games in Ligue 1, Marseille is unbeaten.