Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited, 2022
OVERVIEW About ISOAF LTD
|ISOAF Tz Ltd|
ISOAF Tz Limited is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District. The Company is soon expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contactor foe East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
Local Content Officer
POSITION – LOCAL CONTENT OFFICER – Tabora
- Assisting in preparation of Local/National Content Reports.
- Assisting in following up on all Local/National Content matters.
- Assisting in regulatory compliance matters.
- Liaising with Client and Authorities for all matters in the docket as required.
- Liaising with Human Resources department for Labour Portions of local content.
- Liaising with Finance Department, Procurement Department and Project Management Department for
- Supplies portion of Local Content.
- Liaising with others project stakeholders for matters regarding Capacity Building and Technology Transfer portion of Local Content
ISOAF Local content officer payment Details/more job details
- Qualification in Accounting /Finance with emphasis on financial reporting is desired.
- Experience in construction project.
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management or experience in the same. Basic understanding of Legislation governing Local Content in Tanzanian Petroleum Sector.
- Basic understanding of Human Resources Management or experience in the same will be considered as an added advantage.
POSITION: Drivers (2)- Nzega, Tabora
- Driving staff and clients of the project
- Monitoring all vehicle’s maintenance
- Monitoring vehicle’s regulatory permits and compliance documents eg insurance and road safety stickers
- Filling the vehicle’s log book
ISOAF Drivers payment Details/more job details
- Valid Class C driving license of not less than 6 months until expiry
- Experience of driving vehicles in the busy schedules
- Experience in projects driving can be an added advantage
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CAD systems.
- Communicating with engineers, and incorporating information into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- +5 years experience
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture. Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- AutoCAD modelling experience.
- Requires knowledge and ability to work with MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Requires a proven ability to conduct layouts and designs for facility piping systems or similar
ISOAF Draughtsman payment Details/more job details
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply to: email@example.com
Deadline of application should be 5th August 2022
Please note that should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after this publication, consider your application unsuccessful.
Click HERE to read Environment and safety For ISOAF Tanzania LTD
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
MUHAS Online Application 2022/2023