Jobs Vacancies at Children International Zambia July 2022 – 2 Available
Children International Zambia:
Children International Zambia is a Poverty-Fighting Charity Organization with 80+ years of service operating in 10 countries with sixty seven community centres.
We began as a one-room medical clinic in 1936. Today, we’re a global organisation caring for more than 100,000 children! How did we get from there to here? Here is a brief chronology of our history.
Holy Land Christian Mission was established in 1936 to provide food baskets to women, children, and families in Bethlehem and Jerusalem. A small medical clinic was also established to treat minor infections and ailments.
Jobs Vacancies at Children International Zambia
Position: Sponsor Relations Assistant (2)
Reporting To: Sponsorship Relations Manager
Contract Type: Fixed-Term
The key accountabilities of the Sponsorship Relations Assistant are:
- Assist and support in planning and implementation of all activities and tasks of the Sponsorship Relations Department, in collaboration with field staff in line with set annual budgets and requirement targets.
- Quality, focused and timely review and tracking of necessary documentation / correspondence required for strengthening the bond between sponsored children and their sponsors, such as letters, photos, child/family records and various reports.
- Effective, accurate, efficient and timely documentation and record keeping. Manage and nurture critical stakeholder engagements that support effective implementation of the sponsorship program. Drive implementation and adherence to all protocols related to the sponsorship program.
- Strictly observe confidentiality and strong ethics with respect to all beneficiary information/data.
- Comply with and ensure adherence to the agency’s policies, safety and security protocols and child safeguarding norms and guidelines by self as well all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Be non-discriminatory and respectful in relating with people especially the sponsored children/youth and their families, volunteers, staff and other stakeholders.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science with preferably 2 years of work experience
- Possess good interpersonal skills with the proven ability to deal tactfully and build effective relationships with people across levels, both internally and externally
- Past experience of monitoring projects, data collection, data tracking, review and record management Past experience working with a sponsorship-based or similar organization
- Results oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as documentation and reporting skills in English Must possess good analytical skills, accuracy and particular attention to detail.
- Must have good organizational skills and must be able to work in a very busy environment.
- Have good computer skills specifically MS Office
- Self-motivated and proactive with a high level of compassion, empathy and integrity
- Actively pursues learning and self-development Believes in collaboration and teamwork.
- Resilient to change.
Children International – Zambia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and anyone affiliated to Children International to share this commitment. Background checks will be required