Kikosi cha Tanzania vs Libya Leo 27/09/2022: Friendlies Match, H2H
Libya vs Tanzania lineups 27/09/2022
Lineup for Libya playing against Taifa Stars today 27 Sep 2022, Kikosi cha Tanzania vs Libya Leo 27/09/2022, Libya vs Tanzania lineups 27/09/2022, Kikosi cha Tanzania leo 27 September 2022, Libya vs Tanzania H2H,Taifa Stars vs. Libya, Libya vs. Tanzania.
Starting on September 27, 2022 at 17:00 UTC, Libya and Tanzania will face off. The contest is one of the international contests.
Performances of teams in their recent matches.
Kikosi cha Tanzania vs Libya Leo 27/09/2022
Lineup for Libya playing against Taifa Stars today 27 Sep 2022
The lineup will be updated soon, we are waiting for the squad confirmation.
Tanzania lineup Kikosi cha Tanzania vs Libya Leo 27/09/2022
The confirmed lineup have been updated below.
- 1 Said Kipao.
- 3 Said Hamisi Ndemla.
- 14 Ibrahim Joshua.
- 15 Oscar Masai.
- 17 Habib Haji Kyombo.
- 18 Aishi Manula.
- 25 David Richard Uromi.
H2H: September 27, 2022, Libya vs. Tanzania comparison statistics
- Teams Libya Tanzania has so far competed in 4 games.
- Libya won two direct contests. Tanzania has one victory. One game resulted in a draw.
- In direct matches, both teams scored 1.75 goals per game on average.
- Libya averaged 0.71 goals per game during the current season.
- A total of over 1.5 goals were scored in 8 (66.67 percent) of the home games.
- In 6 (50.00 percent) of the home games played during the 2022 season, there were more than 2.5 goals scored by both teams.
- Tanzania scored 0.78 goals on average per game in 2022.
- Over 1.5 goals were scored overall (by both teams) in 12 (52.17 percent) of the away games.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored by the away team in 6 (26.09 percent) of the games they played.
Libya vs Tanzania Kikosi cha Tanzania vs Libya Leo 27/09/2022
Libya vs Tanzania: Team News and Match Preview
The victories over Botswana, Kuwait, and Niger demonstrated that Libya possesses the extra edge necessary to compete with teams that are higher in the rankings. However, losses to Equatorial Guinea and Mauritania showed that they lack the consistency necessary to advance to the next level. They have the opportunity to advance further against Tanzania, but first they must demonstrate their mettle against the Taifa Stars, who are coming off a victory at the Martyrs of February Stadium.
Tanzania will be happy with their impressive victory over Uganda. They accomplished what their upcoming competitors failed to do just four days earlier. Although Libya had more time to recover after the Ugandans’ defeat, Corentin Martins would have undoubtedly discovered some chinks in their defense. Tanzania will be confident in their abilities given their recent form and victory in their most recent head-to-head match, despite the lack of sleep and uneven travel schedule.(Libya vs Tanzania Kikosi cha Tanzania vs Libya Leo 27/09/2022)