Kikosi cha Yanga vs Club Africain leo CAF CC: Now

Filed in Sports by on November 9, 2022 0 Comments

Lineup; kikosi cha Yanga SC Leo dhidi ya Club Africain Ya Tunisia, Kikosi cha Yanga Vs Club Africain leo:- Yanga Sports Club’s starting lineup for today’s CAF Confederation Cup match against Club Africain vs Yanga SC in Tunisia.

In their most recent match in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, neither team had a chance to score a goal, resulting in a 0-0 tie.


Kikosi cha Yanga vs Club Africain Tunisia CAF Confederation Cup


Football club From Tanzania Yanga, also known as Young Africans Sports Club, has its headquarters in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam. The Benjamin Mkapa Stadium serves as the club’s home venue. The organization was created in 1935.

The team, known as “Yanga” (Young Boys), has participated in several CAF Champions League seasons and won 28 league championships. Five CECAFA Club Championships have been won by them.

The group started to be linked to the anti-colonial movement. The political group TANU chose yellow and green as its primary colors because young Africans connected with nationalists and freedom fighters. Currently, the club is working to keep 49% of its ownership for investors and give the remaining 51% to club members.

The club and Simba have a protracted rivalry because they both play in the Dar es Salaam (also known as Kariakoo) derby. The rivalry, which is one of the most well-known African derbies, came in sixth.


Kikosi cha Yanga vs Club Africain leo 09 November 2022

Confirmed lineup to be posted one hour before the match.



Shaban Kibwana, Djigui Diarra, Djuma Shomari, Dickson Job Yannick Bangala Litombo
Bernard Morison, Khalid Aucho, Feisal Salum, and Fiston Isinda Mayele Aziz Ki Tuisila


Kikosi cha Yanga vs Club Africain 02 November 2022

Kikosi cha Yanga vs Club Africain leo


Although the Yanga SC origins can be found in the 1910s, its officially acknowledged history dates back to 1935, when residents of Dar es Salaam, who were considered Africans by Tanganyika’s colonial administration, decided to found a football club in order to compete in a league dominated by “non-African” football clubs. According to rumors, the name of the club is New Young. Later, the designation Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC and Young Africans Sports Club took its place.

Its members quarreled after it was founded in 1935 about the performance and outcomes of their team. Some of the team’s members left to join another team after the club’s performance in 1936, which was much poorer and unsatisfactory. The rupture was caused by Arab fans who felt it was appropriate to sow discord among the club’s members. With dissidents, they founded Queens F.C. when they were successful (currently Simba). Young Africans and Simba have continued to compete against one another since that time.


Yanga consented to assist La Liga in 2020 as a consultant.

The club’s members decided to change the club’s organizational structure on May 27 in order to accept private investments from other businesses.


Club Africain vs Yanga SC: News, H2H and Lineup.


Club Africain Fc

The Tunisian football team Club Africain (Arabic: ) is headquartered in Tunis and competes in the Tunisian Championship. In addition to volleyball, basketball, swimming, handball, and football, it fields teams in a number of other sports as well.


The football team was the first Tunisian club to win the Maghreb Cup Winners’ Cup in 1971. Twenty years later, in 1991, Club Africain a team from Tunisia became the first to ever win the African Champions League.


About the Author ()

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.