About Karibu Trading Limited
Karibu Trading LTD could be a full service, multi-discipline, project development and execution company. Karibu Trading LTD was established in 2009 as a sole man of affairs business and was later incorporated into a personal Ltd. in 2018.
Over the years, the corporate has undertaken several difficult comes and accumulated skills, power and experiences in civil works, construction, and project management.
Today, Karibu Trading LTD takes on the role of main contractor for little to medium size comes and performs project management services to coordinate specialist trades for industrial/commercial comes. we tend to additionally offer style inputs and engineering solutions as added services to our purchasers.
The company entirely closely-held by Zambians World Health Organization square measure intended by the need to create a positive contribution to the economy of the country. Karibu mercantilism was established supported the idea that, the normal Zambians merit the access to world category services at competitive native rates.
We; Karibu Trading LTD, square measure desperately searching for a security Officer for one in all our project sites. Interested candidates World Health Organization meet the necessities listed below ought to submit their CV’s and copies of their certificates by email solely before weekday, five August 2022.
Safety Officer Job Announcement
Key role is to Participate in implementing our client’s approved occupational safety program, analysing, and administering various components of the safety programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement approved safety plans and programs at the construction site and monitor employees’ compliance with safety policies.
- Support in planning and promoting safety programs and conduct periodic assessments to identify program deficiencies.
- Assist in conducting safety drills at the Plant, in line with approved schedule.
- Evaluate hazardous conditions and recommend engineering controls, administrative controls, and/or use of personal protective equipment.
- Perform or assist with accident investigations as required and ensure prompt communication of recommendations to all concerned parties.
- Support in the execution of approved corrective action to prevent future incidents.
- Provide information to Compensation Administrators for timely processing of compensation benefits for injured individuals.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of safety activities and accident occurrences and develop periodic reports to determine safety trends and needs.
- Establish and maintain harmonious relationships between company and client’s employees.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Enforce the provisions of the mining regulations/ factories act.
- Participate in the conduct of basic HSE induction exercises for site employees, sub-contractors, and visitors.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Degree or its equivalent in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment.
- Membership of relevant safety institute.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Mode Of Application
All application details for safety officer should be submitted through emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handed Application details will not be accepted.
Important Tip To win the Job
Apart from being a skilled Safety officer a perfectly wrote CV and application letter will add credit to your job application.
As a safety officer, Keeping a CV updated is extremely important when applying for new jobs. The CV, or resume, should be tailored to each job you apply for to stand out from the crowd of other applicants.
It needs to be short and sweet but also include your best attributes and show why you are perfect for that role.
Any job application demands different things when it comes to a CV. There will be somewhere it’s just a one-page document while others require two pages in specific formats with certain labels.
Here we will go through different 7 tips on how to create the perfect CV for any job application:
The 7 tips to write a perfect CV for safety officer job application
- Choose the right format: Your CV format should match the job description. Make sure that you know the outline of the job description before creating your CV so that you know exactly what to put where.
- Highlight your skills: Nobody cares that you think you are good at communicating. You need to list skills such as “I have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal”
- Write a professional headline: Your headline at the top of your curriculum vitae CV should be a summary of your career, It should be short and sweet, but it should also include the following things: Read more>>>
A curriculum vitae is an extremely important document when applying for a new job. It needs to be short and sweet but also include your best attributes and show why you are perfect for that role.
Read also about:
Recent Job Opportunities In Zambia: Applicable Deadline To This 30/August
Zambia aptitude test official’s statement
Scholarship for Overseas Education
Jobs In Canada
The Best 4 Tips And Tricks To Help You Prepare for Zambia Aptitude Test