Cross Border Truck Driver Job at Tyche Global Logistics Ltd: Aug/2022
Cross Border Truck Driver Job at Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Information about Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Tyche Global Logistics Limited, a reputable and international provider of transportation and logistics services, offers its customers a wide range of custom solutions services with the goal of exceeding their expectations.
Tyche Logistics LLC has a belief in building long-term relationships and meeting our customers’ needs. Our integrity and personal approach to business have helped us with our reputation with our customers and carriers.
Tyche Logistics LLC provides services for shippers across the United States. We excel at providing customized solutions for our clients. When working with Tyche Logistics LLC, each of our customers has a designated account manager to address all questions and transportation needs.
Contact us at 682.559.1650 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Border Truck Driver Job at Tyche Global Logistics Ltd
Operating a truck and trailer to deliver cargo to company contracted sites and clients while complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes.
- To deliver goods while operating a truck and trailer over intercity routes or spanning several countries.
- Load, handle, and transport materials and heavy cargo safely.
- Complete and verify the paper work of the assigned cargo.
- Deliver loads with good attention to customer service and safety.
- Adhere to laws on commercial vehicles and all state (SADC) traffic laws.
Truck Driver Job at Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Qualifications and requirements:
- A minimum grade 9 school certificate
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar job.
- Valid PSV drivers’ licence class ‘GD’
- They must have valid Dangerous Goods and Defensive Driving Certificates (ENAC)
- Should have a valid medical certificate from a Zambian Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Clean driving record
- Able to pass random drug tests
The Application Method for Truck Driver Job at Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements should submit an application with just their CV and cover letter in one document.
Send it to email@example.com, please. The promotional period will end on August 19, 2022.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Visit Our Jobs In Zambia page To View More Jobs Adverts
Greetings to all who ll see this my names are Martin chisha aged 25 and I stay in Lusaka Chilenje woodlands, And I’m writing this in search of a job has a driver am very hard working and I can work under your supervision kindly call me on 0779451858