Fomu RITA Downloads: All Important RITA Forms
Fomu RITA Downloads
Download Fomu RITA Form Downloads, Fomu za Vizazi, Vifo na Ndoa, Fomu za Udhamini, fomu Rita za Wosia, Fomu RITA SACCOS FOMU, Birth, Death and Marriage Forms, Trusteeship Forms, Will, RITA SACCOS FORM. Fomu Rita Downloads Form
RITA was formally introduced on June 23, 2006. It now serves as the Attorney Generals’ Chambers, Ministry of Justice, and Constitutional Affairs in place of the Administrator Generals’ Department. It is an executive agency that reports to the Attorney General’s Chambers and is a part of the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
The German Colonial Power enacted a law requiring the registration of births and deaths in 1917 (Proclamation No. 15 of 1917), which is when RITA’s history began (Civil Area).
The Births and Deaths Registration Ordinance, 1920 was in place when the British took over control of Tanganyika (Tanzania Mainland) from the Germans. This law allowed the British to save the Register of Births and Deaths established under German law (Cap.108). It should be noted that registration is permitted under both colonial powers.
The Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) aims to manage information on significant life events, the incorporation of trustees, and the protection of trust assets for deceased persons, insolvents, and minors in order to allow the legal system to function.
The Agency has no offices of its own at district level, but mainly relies and works with collaboration of the Districts and Regional Authorities. With liberalization of the economy the Agency’s business in matters of receivership and company liquidation is likely to revive from stagnancy.
The Agency employs 132 people. There are 39 employees at district offices and 93 at RITA Headquarters. The Agency does not have any offices of its own at the district level, but instead relies heavily on and cooperates with the Districts and Regional Authorities to effectively carry out its duties.
When it comes to the business of registering births, deaths, marriages, divorces, and the incorporation of trustees, the Agency has the monopoly. The Agency’s business in receivership and company liquidation is likely to recover from the economic stagnation it experienced in the years after the Arusha Declaration as a result of economic liberalization.
Fomu RITA: Form Downloads
Birth, Death and Marriage Forms
- Application for the child late registered. Click here to download Form B3
- Application for the registration of the child who is above 10 years. Click here to download Form B3
- Application for the registration of a Death under Rule 3 of the Registration of Births and Deaths Rules. Click here to download Form D3
- Application for licensing of place for celebration of marriage. Click here to download Form RGM. 4
- Application for registration of foreign marriage. Click here to download Form RGM. 11
- Application for certificate of no impediment. Click here to download Form RGM. 12
- Application for license to conduct marriages. Click here to download Form RGMF. 2
- Application for A Registrar-General’s Special License. Click here to download Form RGMF. 9
- Statement of Particulars of Marriage and Application for Registration Click here to download Form RGM.7
- Application for registration of Subsisting unregistered marriage. Click here to download Form RGM. 18
Fomu RITA: Trusteeship Forms.
- Application for Incorporation. Click here to download Form TI.1 and Click here to download Form TI.1 and it’s Annexture
- Application for Approval of a Change of Name of a Body Corporate. Click here to download Form TI.2
- Notification Of A Change Of Name. Click here to download Form TI.3
- Notification of change of or concerning the trustees. Click here to download Form TI.4
- Return of trustees. Click here to download Form TI.5
- Notification of change of postal address the trustees incorporation ordinance. Click here to download Form TI.6
- Notification of change of trust. Click here to download Form TI.7
Fomu RITA: Will.
- Will Form Click here to download Form
Fomu RITA: SACCOS FORM
• Join application form: click form RITASACCOS1
•Loan application form: click form RITASACCOS2
• Deduction Form: click form TUF 6
RITA Confirmation Number Online
Various Government Laws guiding RITA in its Works.
- Births and Deaths Registration Act (Chapter 108 2002 edition)
- Marriage Law (Chapter 29 2002 edition).
- Public Trust Act (Chapter 31).
- Law of inheritance administration (Chapter 352).
- The Law on the Powers and Responsibilities of the Supreme Ruler (Chapter 27, 2002 edition).
- Insolvency Act (Chapter 25).
- Companies Act (Chapter 212).
- The law of the merger of trustees (Chapter 318).
PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN THE BIRTH AND DEATH E-SERVICES
The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the Public that, they can now apply our services below through online:
1. New applications for registration of Births and Deaths.
2. Verification of Birth and Death certificate.
Important things to consider when applying:
1. Save the information you used to create an account.
2. The applicant must have his or her correct information together with both parents.
3. Applicant will receive a Payment bill/Control number and will be required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Payment Services (M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only in accordance with the information provided to you.
4. Applicant to have soft copies of attachments required in pdf format.
5. Applicant to specify the district of pickup point to collect the certificate.
In addition, we would like to urge all applicants to follow the above instructions to avoid inconvenience.
The application links along with the Application Guideline are available at the bottom of this page.