Job vacancy at Synergy seeds Zambia (SSZ) Ltd 2022 – apply now
Job Vacancy at Synergy seeds Zambia (SSZ) Limited
Synergy Seeds Zambia (SSZ) is a leading company in Zambia for breeding, producing, and marketing Maize hybrids, Soya beans, and wheat seeds.
Throughout Zambia, its unique genetic material is specially chosen and adapted to local conditions.
Synergy seeds Zambia wishes to hire an experienced and properly qualified individual for the position of Key Account Manager-Commercial under the sales department. Job Vacancy at Synergy seeds Zambia
CONTRACT DURATION: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The position is to manage relationships, sell, and promote Synergy products to all assigned existing commercial farmers and key accounts. In addition, the job holder should seek out new customers. The Head of Sales will be the person to whom the successful candidate reports.
- Delivering sales target and market share for the assigned customers
- Provide Marketing & Technical support and training of assigned customers
- To coordinate, manage, sell, and promote Synergy products to all assigned customer portfolios
- Forecast accuracy
- Accounts Receivable (DSO, Corporate Goal tracker, etc.)
- Timely collection of payments for goods sold
- Manage and coordinate demonstrations and trials to build deep understanding of Synergy product offers to maximise the impact of product launches
- Relationship Management (soft measure)
- Hold critical internal and external crop expertise across a range of agronomic and market conditions
- Act as key contact / interface for all Syngenta solution into commercial farmers
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in agronomy or related field
- Professional sales and marketing qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in agri-business
CRITICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in marketing & selling in the agriculture industry a plus
- Knowledge of the Commercial farmer sector
- Key demonstrated strengths in unquestionable integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent negotiation skills
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS for
- Strong knowledge in crop production and protection solution
- In-depth knowledge on the Zambian Agri-business sector
- Competence Profile
- Strategic Perspective
- Ability to plan & timeous execution
- Forecast accuracy
- Meet sales targets
- Excel in collection
- Credit control & stock management
- Push for performance
HOW TO APPLY For
All Interested applicants should send their applications (Cover Letters and CVs) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 4th August 2022 at 17:00hrs. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click Here to see other jobs posts in Zambia
See also Job Opportunities at DITA Logistics