Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022: Updated Now

Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma jiji fc leo 18/09/2022

Match Kagera Sugar vs. Dodoma jiji Fc, Results Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022, Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma jiji fc leo, Head-to-head Kagera Sugar vs. Dodoma jiji f.c.

 

Dodoma FC and Kagera Sugar FC will face off today on September 18, 2022, at 16:00 UTC+3. The game is a Premier League contest playing in Kagera Region.

Match specifics

  • Kagera Sugar-Dodoma FC
  • Tanzania Premier League
  • Date : 18/09/2022
  • Starting time-13:00 UTC

 

Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022.

Results Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022

Results are updated below throughout the contest. As soon as the game kicks off, check back for the results.

FT

 

Below was the prediction of the match results.

 

See Also

Kikosi Simba vs Nyasa Big Bullets today

Matokeo Simba SC vs Nyasa Big Bullets 18 Sep 2022

Msimamo NBC Premier League 2022/2023

Prediction of the Results Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022

Dodoma FC will be playing at Kagera Sugar in a Premier League match that is sure to excite all football fans. The event will occur on September 18, 2022, at 16:00.

This upcoming competition is certain to reignite old rivalries because these teams have only recently met, on 18.06.2022, when they first met. Let’s hope that this game does not end in another 1-1 draw to determine which team is superior. Dodoma Jiji FC are considered the favorites to win the next game after defeating Kagera Sugar in two of their last three games. Kagera Sugar and Dodoma Jiji FC played each other three times in the most recent matches, with Kagera Sugar scoring three goals and Dodoma Jiji FC scoring just two.

Dodoma Jiji Fc Players looking forward to good results in Kagera: Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022.

According to forecasts, it will be a warm day in Bukoba, with a daily maximum temperature of 25°C. At least, the likelihood of precipitation is low—less than 30%—so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Finding value in betting picks is crucial because there are numerous factors to take into account when selecting a winner. You must consider a variety of factors when placing bets that are predicted to pay out highly, such as the weather, the location, the likely lineups, and more.

A draw is not anticipated by experts to occur (34.2 percent). Kagera Sugar has a better chance of winning, with a 37.1 percent chance. Dodoma Jiji Fc is estimated to have a 28.7% chance of winning at the same time. Prior to placing a wager, try to keep the following things in mind: Even if the result is unexpected, sports fans should be aware that both teams will play again soon.

Following a careful examination of the stats, recent results, and head-to-head matches between Kagera Sugar and Dodoma FC, our algorithm has forecast the following result:

Dodoma FC 0: 0 Kagera Sugar

(Results Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022)

 

Head-to-Head

The most recent games between Kagera Sugar and Dodoma Jiji FC, with results

Teams Kagera Sugar So far, Dodoma Jiji FC has played 4 matches.

Kagera Sugar won 1 direct match. Dodoma Jiji FC won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in draws. On average, in direct matches, both teams score 1.25 goals per match.

Kagera Sugar, on average, scored 0.67 goals per match. In 0 (%) of the matches played at home, the total goals (team and opponent) were over 1.5 goals. In 0 (%) of the matches in season 2022 played at home, there were total goals (team and opponent) of over 2.5 goals.

Dodoma Jiji FC averaged 0.67 goals per match in season 2022. In 0 (0.00%) of the matches played away, there were total goals (team and opponent) of over 1.5 goals. In 0 (0.00%) of the matches played away, there were total goals (team and opponent) over 2.5 goals.

(Results Matokeo Kagera Sugar vs Dodoma fc leo 18/09/2022)

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.