Login – Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal,Login to Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Portal,Nigerian Army 84RRI Application Portal 2022,How to Apply for 84RRI Recruitment in the Nigerian Army,login to Nigerian Army 84RRI Application Portal 2022,Download the Nigerian Army 84RRI Form.
2022 Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Portal is open for Nigerian Army 84rd Regular Recruit Intake (84RRI).
See Nigerian Army 84rri application form, portal and procedure to apply for the recruitment exercise via the official recruitment army.mil.ng 84rri portal.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Portal – Are you ready to join the Nigerian Army? Apply for NA 84RRI recruitment now that the form is out and portal is open.
Nigerian Army 84rri commenced on 15th September, 2022 and application deadline is yet to be announced.
For Nigerians who want to participate in the ongoing Nigerian Army 2022 84RRI recruitment exercise, we have simplified the application process. You can submit your application if you carefully follow our instructions, which you must do.
Every year, the Nigerian Army typically conducts recruitment. The 84rd Tradesmen/Women recruitment into the Nigerian army requires applicants to log in to the website recruitment.army.mil.ng and register.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment – This is to let everyone know that online applications for the 84 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Trades Men and Women and Trades Men and Women are now open. The application period is from October 7 through December 2, 2022.
Ongoing 84 Regular Recruits Intake Applications;
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Portal
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Apply online via the recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Access the aforementioned link by entering the username and password provided.
- Print a copy of the completed application form after submitting it online. The Guarantor Form should then be printed and filled out as necessary.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
BASIC QUALIFICATION for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Portal
In addition to possessing a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN, applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth.
Candidates must meet Nigerian Army standards for physical, mental, and medical fitness.
Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by a court of law.
Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate or age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, or local government council.
Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
An applicant must not be less than 18 years old or more than 22 years old for non-tradesmen or women, but tradesmen or women must not be more than 26 years old as at December 31st, 2022.
All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen or women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 7th October to 2nd December 2022. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for January 2nd–15th, 2023.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no pre-selection computer-based test.
(2) There is no special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted in the candidates’ respective states of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, which include regular washing of hands, use of a face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11). Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for all candidates’ awareness.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from January 2 – 5, 2023.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment:
- Minimum Age (Non-Trades): 18
- Maximum Age (Non-Trades): 22
- Minimum Age (Trades): 18
- Maximum Age (Trades): 26
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) 1.65
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NATEB.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen or women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
2nd of December, 2022
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more information, visit the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Application Form Portal.
Is the Nigerian Army 84RRI Form Out Yet?
Yes, the Nigerian Army’s 84RRI form has been released. That was announced by the Nigerian Army on their official website, www.army.mil.ng. The information is accurate, and the portal has the Army 84rri 2022 application form.
So many applicants have been enquiring as to whether the application is available or not. We are happy to inform them that the Nigerian Army has now released the 84rri registration form for the army, indicating that it is finally prepared to recruit more soldiers.
The Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Portal 2022
Therefore, 84RRI Army applications are submitted online at recruitment.army.mil.ng. You must first register and log in to the 84rri army portal. You can proceed once you have uploaded all the necessary documents to the Army 84rd Regular Recruit Intake (84RRI) website.
It is worthy to note that the portal was formally www.naportal.com.ng, but right now, you are expected to go to www.army.mil.ng to apply. Anyone who wishes to apply should do so now via the portal. Please take note that the 84rri form is free. Login to the application portal and register.
How to Apply for 84RRI Recruitment in the Nigerian Army
To apply for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment, do the following:
- Visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng 84rri.
- Click on “Application.”
- Fill in the required information, including your email.
- Click on Apply.
Your 84RRI Army application has been submitted successfully.
These are the procedures you must follow in order to apply for this position. As you can see, if you have the physical and mental aptitude to serve with the Nigerian Army, joining is very simple. There may still be some people who find it difficult to apply for the Nigerian Army 84rri. For those who fall into this category, kindly double-check your application to make sure you haven’t made any mistakes that might prevent it from being approved.
Much later, the Nigerian Army will release the shortlisted candidates’ names for 84RRI to the public via their website www.recruitment.army.mil, and then candidates will be able to view their names and check if they have been shortlisted or not.
All enquiries on Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment should be posted in the comment section and then we will go through them one after the other and give you answers to all your questions relating to the 84rd Regular Recruit Intake (84RR1).
Summary to qualifications to Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment in 2022
Minimum Age Requirement (Tradesmen)
Maximum Age (Tradesmen)
Minimum Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)
Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)
Minimum Height for Male Candidates
Maximum Height For Female Candidates
WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
Female STEM Internship Program at EM-ONE Energy solution LTD