Preparatory Chef: Job at Cantina Restaurant Group – apply now
Preparatory Chef Job vacancy at Cantina Restaurant Group
We are looking for a Preparatory Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Our Preparatory Chef responsibilities include preparing set recipes and deliverables of a consistently high-quality to our service chef team daily.
You should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing presentation of all deliverables
- Monitor food stock
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience of 1 year as a Chef or Cook in an established restaurant.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and fryers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
Must be able to work day shifts ending at 5pm, 5 days a week.
Only email application to firstname.lastname@example.org, complete with cover letter and applicable references will be considered.
To apply for this preparatory chef job email your details to email@example.com
- Legitimate preparatory chef applicants should never ask for a fee during the recruitment process.
- If you are asked for money do not proceed.
Important Tip To win the Job
Apart from being a skilled Preparatory Chef a perfect wrote CV and application letter will add credit to your job application.
As preparatory chef, Keeping a CV updated is extremely important when applying for new jobs. The CV, or resume, should be tailored to each job you apply for to stand out from the crowd of other applicants.
It needs to be short and sweet but also include your best attributes and show why you are perfect for that role.
Any job application demands different things when it comes to a CV. There will be somewhere it’s just a one-page document while others require two pages in specific formats with certain labels.
Here we will go through different7 tips on how to create the perfect CV for any job application:
The 7 tips to write a perfect CV for any job application
- Choose the right format: Your CV format should match the job description. Make sure that you know the outline of the job description before creating your CV so that you know exactly what to put where.
- Highlight your skills: Nobody cares that you think you are good at communicating. You need to list skills such as “I have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal”
- Write a professional headline: Your headline at the top of your CV should be a summary of your career, It should be short and sweet, but it should also include the following things: Read more>>>
A CV is an extremely important document when applying for a new job. It needs to be short and sweet but also include your best attributes and show why you are perfect for that role.
What is a preparatory chef?