Opportunities at SAYouth 2022, SA YOUTH Part-time Bookkeeper Job 2022, SAYOUTH Accounting Manager Job Vacancy 2022, SAYouth Academic and Student Engagement Assistant Job,SA Youth Vacancies 2022/2023, Opportunities available through SA Youth.
SAYOUTH Accounting Manager Job Vacancy 2022
Description: Assisting the Controller/CFO in managing accounting operations, including managing the Bookkeeper to ensure that all account records are accurate and kept up to date.
Requirements for SAYOUTH Accounting Manager Job Vacancy 2022:
- oversees the bookkeeper and the accounting department as a whole.
- Support the development team’s and grant budget owners’ accounting and secretarial needs.
- reports on the monthly budget and actual spending
- Ensures that paperwork is created and ready for the yearly financial audit by working with the controller and CFO.
- Accounts payable duties include routing bills for approval; coding invoices and costs with the correct account, class, and funders; and creating checks.
- Bank activity reconciliation every day
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card transactions and statements
- Create invoices and drawdown reports for federal, state, and local grants.
- Examines payroll every two weeks and creates a journal entry to document payroll activities.
- helps with the timetables and data that the fiscal monitors and auditors need.
- communicate with and assist corporate employees and vendors.
- Investigate, follow up on, and fix any accounting or documentation issues
- Help the controller and CFO close the month.
- Income is recorded, and the general ledger and donor database are compared.
- Prepare all 1099s
- Other duties as assigned
- Use discretion while disclosing private information.
- Ability to interact professionally and successfully with customers and staff Ability to work independently, be adaptable and dependable, and show initiative
- Ability to maintain all records and other documents necessary for the role in a timely and correct way.
- Ensure that all essential standards, laws, and regulations are followed.
- have good mathematical and analytical abilities ability to be structured and detail-oriented proficiency with Google Suites and Microsoft Office
- Have a good work ethic and be trustworthy.
- Typing speed of 60–65 wpm comprehensive understanding of the general ledger, accounts payable, financial chart of accounts, and corporate procedures
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Preferred: CPA or Master’s Degree
Experience Required: Seven (7) years
Experience Preferred: Ten (10) plus years
As an equal opportunity employer, SA Youth only hires those who are qualified and capable of doing the work at hand.
How to Apply for SAYOUTH Accounting Manager Job Vacancy 2022
Opportunities available through SA Youth
SA Youth provides young people with free access to online tools for job seekers, such as:
- Hustling for resources.
- Preparation for the world of work.
- Learner ship, volunteering and further study resources.
- Wellness and self-care support.
- Harambee youth employment accelerator
- It is a 100% free opportunity for young unemployed South Africans to help you connect to work through a
- Range of services and work readiness training opportunities.
With the help of this post, you can join Youth Portal, search for employment opportunities, and develop your skill set. On the www.sayouth.mobi website, you can find jobs, get advice on how to get ready for the workforce, or learn how to start your own business.
Recommended For you
Steps For SA Youth Mobi Site Registration
Login to SAYouth Mobi 2022 (Applying SAYouth Mobi)
SAYouth Online Application Form: SA Youth Mobi Site
More About how to access Opportunities available through SA Youth
SA Youth Vacancies 2022/2023 | General School Assistant Opportunities = Apply For SA Youth Vacancies 2022 | 290,000 Education & General School Assistant Opportunities Available Now!;- Joining the network helps on your path to earning and learning. SA Youth Mob Application 2022. Sa Youth employment login. sayouth.mobi registration. Jobs