Zanzibar Institute of Tourism Development (ZIToD) is a post-secondary training academic and professional service provider in the development of the human resource capital in the field of tourism, hospitality, entrepreneurship and ICT industries.
Zanzibar Institute of Tourism Development MAIN FOCUS
i. The institute strives to maintain and promote tourism professionalism by providing essential facilities for the offered programs, which enhance and transmit knowledge and skills oriented to tourism industries through practical teaching and research.
ii. Work with other tourism organizations to build up the capacity of the institution by learning from their best practices.
iii. Use standard assessment systems and procedures to monitor student performance in order to ensure quality products.
i. Committed to work hard to produce qualified graduates that could satisfy industrial demands at individual, community, national and international levels.
ii. Maintaining environmental morals related to ecology and heritage preservation..
iii. Having and keeping quality and qualified staffs.
iv. Managing diversity related to gender and the marginalized.
v. Stimulating drive for self-employment
vi. Maintaining unity and harmony at the work place.
vii. Enhancing team work.
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY THIS INSTITUTION
- BASIC TECHINICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS Level 4
- BASIC TECHINICIAN CERTIFICATE IN HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY Level 4
- BASIC TECHINICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FOOD PRODUCTION Level 4
- BASIC TECHINICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SALES AND SERVICES Level 4
- TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE Level 5
- TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS Level 5
- TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN FOOD PRODUCTION Level 5
- TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE IN ACCOMMODATION OPERATIONS Level 5
- TECHINICIAN CERTIFICATE IN TOUR GUIDE Level 5
- TECHINICIAN CERTIFICATE IN HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY Level 5
- ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE Level 6
Name of Institute: ZANZIBAR INSTITUTE OF TOURISM DEVELOPMENT (ZITOD)
Registration Status: Full Registered Institute
Date of Registration: 03-September-2015
District: Magharibi District
Phone: +255 777 419469,+255 24 2230341,0776523744
Email Address: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Establishment Date: 31-Oct-2012
Accreditation Status: Not Accredited
Region: Zanzibar Urban/West
Fixed Phone: +255 777 419 469,+255 24 2230341,0776 523744
Address: P. O. BOX 169, Zanzibar.
Web Address: www.zitod.org
Similar Tourism Colleges in Tanzania | Vyuo vya utalii Tanzania
NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TOURISM – Arusha (More information)
NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TOURISM – BUSTANI (More information)
NJUWENI INSTITUTE – KIBAHA (More information)
Click Here, To find out more about NCT Online applications, results, NCT joining programmes, accepted candidates, course offerings, certificate programmes, diploma programmes, pricing information, admissions requirements, and more.