How to Easily Watch Peacock TV on Roku
Watch Peacock TV on Roku: Look for Peacock TV in the channel store on your Roku to watch it. To begin watching, add the channel to your Roku and log into your Peacock account.
Answers to Frequently Asked Question
How do I watch Peacock TV on Roku?
On Roku, is the Peacock Network free?
Why is Peacock not compatible with my Roku?
What does Peacock TV on Roku cost?
Is Peacock free with Amazon Prime?
When will the Peacock be unoccupied?
How to Easily Watch Peacock TV on Roku
Visit the Channel Store to get Peacock TV.
You can add Peacock TV on Roku the same way you add any other channel by going to the channel shop. You may install Peacock TV on your Roku device from the Roku store.
- Visit the Roku Channel Store.
- Enter Peacock TV into the search field. When you locate Peacock TV in the search results, click Add channel.
- Return to your ROKU. You’ll see the app there the next time you launch your Roku or go to the home screen.
Launch the channel and sign in with an existing account or a brand-new one. If you don’t presently have access to your Roku, you may use a browser on your phone or computer to visit the Roku channel shop. Using your Roku account to log in will allow you to add the channel. Returning to your Roku will allow you to locate the Peacock channel on your list of installed channels.
Which Roku models are compatible with Peacock TV?
Currently, only a few Roku TV models can use Peacock TV. See whether you have the correct one by checking the list below:
- Roku 2 (4210X model only) (4210X model only)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later) (model 4200X or later)
- Roku and smart speakers (model 5000X or later)
- Roku Prime Plus (model 3920X or later)
- Roku Streaming Stick for Roku (model 3600X or later)
- Roku LT Ultra (model 4640X or later) Express
- Roku (model 3900X or later)
Peacock TV is not presently available on other Roku devices, although this may change in the future. Older Rokus that are no longer receiving firmware upgrades are not supported.
Plan Selection on Peacock TV
Peacock provides a three-tiered subscription structure with more features and content available at higher price points. The costs are reasonable and worthwhile when considering the available content. There are three levels of subscription:
- Peacock Free: You can access about two thirds of the service with a free account. Additionally, the free tier can be used without a credit card. There are also a few sporting occasions included, like a few Olympic competitions.
- Peacock Premium: This $5 tier offers all the advantages of the free tier in addition to access to all of the platform’s content, including live sports. However, almost all of the programming features commercial breaks like regular TV. You would also receive a free additional week of Premium.
- Everything from the first two tiers is included in the $10 Peacock Premium Plus tier. You can watch some titles on your phone or tablet while they are offline, and the content is generally free of advertisements.
Choose the tier that best fits your needs; if you’re not happy, you can always upgrade or downgrade.
You can use the same account you use to watch Peacock on another platform, such as your phone or computer, if you already have a subscription to it.
You can sign in with the same account on as many devices as you’d like, but only three—including your Roku—can stream at once.
How do I remove Peacock TV on Roku?
- On your Roku remote, choose Home.
- In order to terminate a channel, highlight it.
- For the settings menu to appear, press Star on your remote control.
- Choose “Manage subscriptions”.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” in order to confirm.
One Drawback of Peacock TV
The relative lack of 4K content on Peacock is currently its only drawback, even though Roku has no issues playing 4K content.
Unfortunately, Peacock and NBC are responsible for adding more 4K content to the platform; up to this point, only a select few titles, including Shrek, Uncut Gems, and some Fast and Furious movies, are available.
This means that none of NBC’s original programming is available in 4K resolution, in contrast to their rivals Netflix and Prime Video, both of which offer a substantial amount of their 4K original programming.
Due to the fact that you are not limited to a smaller screen like those found on a phone or laptop, Peacock on Roku is still the best experience you can have with the service.
How to Fix Roku Won’t Connect to Wireless Network