NECTA Form Six Results 2022 – Find Results Now!
NECTA Form Six Results 2022/2023
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is the council responsible for conducting final examinations for secondary school students in Tanzania. This includes the national exams for Form Five and Form Six students. NECTA conducts the exam twice a year, usually in May and November. There are over 200,000 candidates registered for the exams every time they take place.
Students who sit these exams are known as Form Five and Form Six candidates, more commonly known as ‘exam candidates’. If you’re reading this article, it means you might be among those candidates who have been anxiously waiting to find out their results from the recent exam sessions.
If you’ve taken these exams recently, then you should know if you passed or not. If you haven’t heard anything by now then continue reading to learn how you can check your marks from your local education board or school:
What are the NECTA Form Six Results?
The NECTA Form Six Results are your marks from the final examinations. These are the results of each of the papers that you wrote during the exam session in May or November, depending on when the exam was held in your region. These results will show the marks you obtained in each of the papers. These marks will decide whether you passed or failed the exams. The overall results that show if you passed or failed are called aggregate marks.
NECTA Form Six Result Check Process
- The first thing you should do is to find out if there is an NECTA Form Six Results announcement date for your region.
- If you don’t know the date, then you can find it online by searching or by asking someone who works at the board of education you registered at.
- Once you have the announcement date, you can check the NECTA Form Six Results online. You can also go to your school and check the results there.
- The results will be posted for the public at the NECTA offices and at the offices of the boards of education. You can also check the results through your mobile phone.
How to Find Out Your NECTA Form Six Results
Before you start the process to find out your NECTA Form Six Results, make sure you have the following information ready: –
- Your exam center: Examination centers are the places where the exams were held. Your closest examination center will be the one where you wrote your exams. If you don’t remember which center you wrote at, you can contact the school where you wrote your examinations to find out which center you wrote at.
- Your Registration number: This is the number on your school ID card. If you don’t have a school ID card, then you can go to the school and ask them to find out your registration number.
- The date you sat for the exam: This is the date that you wrote the exam. If you don’t remember the date, you can ask someone who works at the board of education where you registered to help you find out the date.
How to Check Your NECTA Form Six Results
If you’ve followed the first step in the previous section, then finding out your NECTA Form Six Results shouldn’t be a problem.
Here are the steps you can take:
- Go to the official website of NECTA – http://www.necta.or.tz/exams/f6/index.html
- Select “NECTA Form Six Results” on the menu bar
- Select your region from the list:
- Enter your registration number in the box
- Click “Submit” – Your results will be displayed on the screen
- Check your results and take a print out for your records
See NECTA Form Six Results 2022 by mobile Phone
- Step 1: Dial * 152 * 00 # on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Select number 8 “EDUCATION”
- Step 3: Select number 2.NECTA
- Step 4: Select the service type 1. RESULTS
- Step 5: Select Test Type 2.ACSEE
- Step 6: Write your index number(Example: S0334-0545-2020)
- Step 7: Choose a billing type (This will cost TSH 100 / = for each SMS you receive)
- Step 8: After the payment has been received, please wait a moment to receive your Results and Form Six via offline text message.
How to Find Out If You’ve Passed or Failed With NECTA Form Six Results
If you’ve followed the steps to find out your NECTA Form Six Results, then you should have information about your marks as well. You can use these marks to check if you’ve passed or failed the exam.
If you’ve passed the exam, then you will see “PASS” written next to each paper on your results. If you’ve failed the exam, then you will see “FAIL” written next to each paper on your results.
What to Do if You Passed the Form Six Exam
If you’ve good NECTA Form Six Results then you have passed, congratulations! You’ve worked hard to get to this point. If you’ve just finished writing the exam, then it’s a good idea to take a break for a couple of days before you start thinking about the next chapter of your life.
To help prepare for your future, you can start thinking about what to do after Form Six. Furthermore, you can start looking for a job or applying for a place in a university or college. If you start your job hunt now, you will have more time to find the right job for you.
What to Do if You Failed the Form Six Exam
If you’ve failed the exam, don’t panic! You can try again, but you need to figure out what went wrong. You can talk to your teachers or friends who also wrote the exam so you can find out what they did to pass. Once you’ve figured out what you did wrong, you can start preparing for the next exam.
You can use this time wisely to prepare for the next exam by reviewing your notes. You can also look up past papers and practice writing them to help you prepare for the next exam.
What to Do if You’ve Missed The NECTA Form Six Results Deadline
If you’ve missed the announcement date for your NECTA Form Six Results, then you can still find out the results. You can go to your school or the board of education where you wrote your exams and ask them to help you find out the results. You can also use the steps listed above to find out the results.
However, you will have to pay for the results. If you use this method, you will have to send the payment as soon as possible so you can get the results on time.
Where to check your NECTA Form Six Results if You’re Registered At A Board Of Education
If you’ve registered at a board of education, then there are a few ways you can find out your NECTA Form Six Results. You can go to the board of education and ask them to help you find out the results. You can also call the board of education and ask them to help you find out the results.
In the event that you don’t know the numbers for the boards of education, you can use the internet to help you find the numbers of the boards of education. You can also use social media to find the numbers of the boards of education.
How To Find Out If You’ve Passed Or Failed With NECTA Form Six Results
If you’ve used one of the boards of education to find out your results, then you will be given your results on paper. You can ask the board of education to call you when they have your results. Once you have your results, open them carefully and make sure you are not making any mistakes while reading your marks.
If you’ve not found out the NECTA Form Six Results online, then you can follow the steps listed above to find out your marks.
Follow this link below to view NECTA Form Six Results 2022 in a very simple and straightforward way.
Matokeo kidato cha sita 2022 |NECTA Form Six Results 2022/2023, Tazama hapa chini
CLICK ANY LETTER BELOW TO FILTER CENTRES BY ALPHABET
See also Job alerts in Tanzania
Nafasi za kazi TEMESA July 2022|Job opportunities at TEMESA JULY 2022