TaESA – Graduates Savior – Everything You Need To Know For Registration
Internship TaESA Job Portal, jinsi ya Kujisajili TaESA, Namna Ya kujisajili TAESA, TAESA registration procedures, Jinsi ya kujiandikisha kwa TaESA Job Portal, Attachments and Documents Required for Registrations TAESA.
What is TaESA Job Portal?
Is a workforce matching platform that connects jobseekers/graduates in Tanzania with employers in the local labour market as well as employers internationally.
The Employment Services Unit (TaESA) under the Prime Minister’s Office – Labour, Youth, Employment, and Disabilities – manages the site. The forum connects employers with jobseekers/graduates with the right skills.
Services Provided By TaESA To Graduates registered To Their Portal.
Jobseekers/graduates who register on this website can get the following services:
- An internship with a Tanzanian firm or an overseas firm may be available through this programme.
- The Employment Services Unit provides job search training to enhance labour market competitiveness.
- Job and internship interviews are available.
- Students can enhance their labour market competitiveness through career and vocational guidance and employment counselling.
- Regularly update their resumes and employment status.
- Basic labour market data are available to help jobseekers/graduates make informed career choices.
Services Provided By TaESA To the Employers registered To Their Portal.
The Employment Services Unit (TaESA) provides the following services to employers registering through their portal:
- Employers are given labour market information on skills and related matters to enable them to make informed investment decisions and business choices.
- Utilize new graduates as interns to work into your organization.
- All recruiting and support activities.
- Find the Tanzanian competent workforce to fill job vacancies of various groups.
Trainings Provided By The Institute
Since the establishment of this Institute to help graduates get a job or internship. This institute has been providing the following training:
1. Writing a good CV
2. How to behave in the interview
Who can use our portal
Users of this website are entities and individuals in the public and private sectors.
Users of public institutions include:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Tanzanian embassies abroad
- Ministry of Interior
- Police forces and other security agencies
While private sector users include:
- Job seekers
- Private employment service agencies (domestic and foreign).
How To register for TaESA Portal
A job seeker need to prepare the following for registration:
- Names of officially registered job applicants with corresponding professional certificates, birth certificates, mobile phone numbers and NIDA
- Personal information about you and other information that needs to be shared
- Accurate information about the employer, job and training offers
- Open one (your) account and use your calendar for personal purposes
- Must prepare Certified Copies of your academic certificates for upload during registration.
What You Will Not Share/do in the portal:
- Information that violates these laws and policies that apply to your use of the TaESA website.
- Unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent information.
- Infringes or violates the rights of another person, including their intellectual property rights.
- Information Classified as Illegal under Tanzania Cybercrime Laws and Other National Laws
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that may disable, invalidate, or impair the functionality or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our products using automated means (without our prior consent) or attempt to access data that you are not authorized to access.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone without our consent
- Not to share your password, give access to your TaESA Website account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
Steps To Be Followed For TaESA Online Registration
- Open their Website
- Click the Registration Button at the top Menu Bar
- Read the terms and condition carefully
- Agree to those terms and continue to registration form
- Fill your details and enjoy the portal service after verification.
You can also visit their office with your resume and certified copies for registration.